GUIDE TO NOT FREAKING OUT ALL THE TIME
1) There’s a difference between thinking it over and over-thinking
2) A few things won’t feel better in the morning, but most will.
Sometimes the best option is to say, “Fuck those assholes,” and
sleep on it. When you wake up: hit back.
3) You will be scattered and off-balance when you’re not doing
what your heart tells you to do.
4) If you’re feeling marginalized, frustrated, or fucked-over: Take
comfort, you’re in good company. I’ve got your back and so do a lot
of good folks you haven’t met yet. Some people get through life
clean but the rest of us are pulled through the ringer on a daily
basis. You’re not alone.
5) No matter how beat-you feel, you are at your best when
Order this here from Pioneers Press
- airhornoftruthandlove likes this
- ghettoux likes this
- itsahippietrap reblogged this from wearepioneerspress
- thedfl likes this
- egoimperiiruina reblogged this from wearepioneerspress
- egoimperiiruina likes this
- lousydeal likes this
- ofcomicsandconvicts likes this
- annapellecchia likes this
- shwardo likes this
- houseoogle likes this
- mokarnage reblogged this from wearepioneerspress and added:
- wearepioneerspress posted this